The management company “KEDR” was established in 2013 to ensure the most favorable conditions for the development of large and small businesses in the territory of the Lesnoye industrial zone.
Having a staff of highly qualified personnel, the Company solves such strategic tasks as:
- Coordination and accompaniment of contracts for purchase / sale and lease of land plots of the Lesnoe industrial zone
- Coordinate the placement of additional engineering networks and communications for the Customer’s purpose
- Reconciliation of allocation and connection of electrical capacities over 100 kW;
- Coordination of issues of receiving, loading / unloading and sagging railway cars
- Approval of the receipt for the construction of industrial enterprises IV and V hazard classes
- Development, optimization and audit of existing business plans for the creation of industrial, processing, pharmaceutical and other enterprises and logistics complexes
For more information about the Company’s services and forms of cooperation, see the relevant sections.